We are pleased to inform you that StockBangladesh has started providing training courses on Fundamental Analysis of shares/stocks to make investors/traders understand the trend of different stocks.
Investors in financial market should have at least some fundamental basis of investments to be able to integrate business sense with financial techniques. The Fundamental Analysis of Financial (Share) Market course involves utilizing a varied skill set. Investors should analyze and analysts must consider combining financial, accounting, and strategic analysis with inquisitive work & experience. Since none of the Institutes class can provide with all of these skills, this course offers participants:
- An opening to obtain skills based on participants' education & real life experience
- Practice in communication & defending an argument
- A business analysis framework that helps tie together Strategy & Finance
- Opportunity to coordinate Model Building with Decision Making
- Practical Approaches to Profiting in Share Markets.
- What is Investment?
- Why Investment is Necessary?
- Difference between Trader and Investor?
- Investor Risk Tolerance.
- Money Market
- Mutual Fund
- Portfolio & Diversification
- Market Terminologies.
- What is Stock?
- Types of Stock?
- Why Stock Market is Necessary?
- Why choose Stock for Investment?
- How Stock Trades?
What Causes Stock Price Changes?
- Industry Effect
- Company Effect
- Economic Changes
- Market Anomalies
- Fundamental Changes.
Stock Picking Strategies:
- Value Investing
- Growth Investing
- GARP (Growth at a reasonable price)Investing
- Income Investing
- What is Fundamental Analysis
- Types of Fundamental Analysis
- Critics of Fundamental Analysis
- Qualitative Analysis
- Statistics Basics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Dividend Discount Model
- Discounted Cash Flow Valuation
- Relative Valuation
- Bond Valuation
Risk and Return
- Types of Risk
- Ways to Manage Risk
- Measuring Risk
- Relationship Between Risk and Return
- Building Portfolio and its Management
- Mistakes Investors Make and How to avoid them